Guncraft Now Available on Steam
Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now available on Steam for $14.99. With more than eight entertaining gameplay modes, colossal creative building features, and strong community participation, Steam PC gamers will finally “Block and Load” on the definitive voxel-based FPS action game of 2013.
“For Guncraft to release to gamers worldwide on Steam is truly a great achievement for our development team,” says John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. “When we were selected to be released on Steam through Greenlight, it validated all the hard development work that went into Guncraft. I’m looking forward to seeing the wonderful creativity from Steam gamers.”
UPDATE: Steam has experienced some technical issues on their end, resulting in a delayed launch. We expect the game to go live later today, so we thank you for your patience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
- Blacklight: Retribution is seeing an exchange of developers as 2015 begins.
- R2Games Begins Open Beta for Eternal Saga
- Reality Squared Games (R2Games) is running an open beta on the R2Games platform for Eternal Saga, a fantasy-themed, free-to-play browser game ...
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Tour
- Perfect World Entertainment has been promoting this new update for virtual wuxia enthusiasts since early September, and it’s worth the wait.