Forge of Empires Progressive Era Launched
Today InnoGames, released the Progressive Era for its strategic browser game Forge of Empires on all major markets. The Progressive Era is the game’s ninth age and introduces major new features, such as tarmac roads for automobiles, a completely new world map and single player campaign and the introduction of trenches and tanks to the battle maps. Progressive technologies and achievements, such as zeppelins, two-lane streets and billboards will drastically change the vista of players’ towns.
The single-player campaign takes place on the largest continent to explore so far. While struggling for military control over the new area, players can choose from several options, to support either of the rivaling factions, or to strive for a peaceful solution- but they have to be careful! Not everything is as it seems, and soon, they are entangled in a murderous play of power, lies and deceit. With over 50 quests, the story campaign is one of the most extensive to date, and it contains several key NPCs, like Queen Lydia, General Joffre and Tsar Piotr, to deal with.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Announces Twitch-Powered Live Streaming
- War Thunder, a next generation MMO combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment, now enables live broadcasting to Twitch, the world’s large...
- Grand Chase reveals Rin
- SG Interactive has revealed their latest free character for Grand Chase, Rin, with a new trailer.
- Robocraft Unleashed is now live
- Freejam are delighted to announce "Robocraft: Unleashed!" a new, game-changing expansion to their robot-crafting shooter MMO Robocra...