EVE: Valkyrie Alpha Test Begins January 18
CCP Games today announced that the consumer testing program for VR game EVE: Valkyrie will enter the alpha phase on January 18th. Owners of the Oculus Rift DK2 headset who are interested in testing the game can sign up here. New players will be admitted in waves starting before the first test.
EVE: Valkyrie is an award-winning, highly anticipated multiplayer dogfighting shooter that has been built from the ground up to harness the very latest advances in virtual reality technology. It is an accessible and immersive experience that fulfills the fantasy and thrill of being a spaceship pilot in the midst of combat. More information about the game can be found at http://www.evevalkyrie.com/ .
Access to EVE: Valkyrie is bundled with pre-orders of the Oculus Rift, which opened today at http://oculus.com/, and the game will be available today from 5pm CET for the Oculus Rift. EVE: Valkyrie will also be a launch title for PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Online Gamers + Obama = lOV3
- Nexon America released its final presidential preference survey of “MapleStory” player with Barack Obama being preferred by 78 percent of ...
- Mabinogi Duel: English Release Announced
- International game publisher NEXON Korea has announced its brand-new strategic trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android as on...
- Erebus: Travia Reborn Final Closed Beta Announced
- Erebus: Travia Reborn is inching closer towards release. The Outspark staff has announced that closed beta testing will start on September 1, ...