Eldevin Launches Closed Beta
Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is releasing with several partnering media partners over 70,000 closed beta keys for Eldevin, its highly anticipated browser-based massive multiplayer online roleplaying game.
Hunted Cow has previously invited a small number of players to the beta, but as of today the servers have been reset and the team is looking at scaling up the number of players dramatically after an overwhelming positive response to the game.
While being able to gain an early look and enjoy the game, including the new full screen mode, players will be able to communicate with the developers on a private beta forum, as Hunted Cow has always aimed to listen and improve its games based on player feedback.
John Stewart, the studio manager of Hunted Cow, said “Our initial closed beta test has been very positive and exciting for us here. Our goal with Eldevin, was to create an awesome browser-based role playing game with all the features of a triple-A title. We’ve already rolled out a number of improvements to the game based on player feedback and we’re pleased to launch full screen mode to meet player demand. Our small studio has been working on Eldevin diligently for the best part of 8 years and we’re incredibly proud of what we’ve accomplished. We’re looking forward to now seeing thousands of players in-game and listening to their feedback on it.”
The game runs entirely within a web browser, using Java technology. This means it runs on all major web browsers, with no additional downloads or lengthy installation. Eldevin does not require high end graphics processors and will work on the majority of netbooks, laptops and desktops running Windows, Mac OS or Linux, making Eldevin accessible to almost every computer user.
Players wishing for a chance to participate in the closed beta test can apply now at https://beta.eldevin.com. Players can also receive a guaranteed key by visiting several of the participating media sites.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend Beta Impressions
- Endless Legend is a new turn-based strategy game from the creators of well-received Endless Space, Amplitude Studios. That game considers itse...
- MU Online Hosts December Holiday Events
- Webzen has recently announced several holiday events for their classic MMORPG, MU Online, including a Christmas tree and Santa's village ...
- Wargaming Unveils Plans for PAX Prime Presence
- Wargaming, a leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online publisher and developer, today announced the Company’s plans for its appearan...