Ecol Tactics Reveals New Teaser Trailer
GamesCampus has unleashed a new video for their first browser title, Ecol Tactics Online.
The new video gives players a first look at the first four mercenary classes, plus the quest system, world map, the town of Vermonics, and a hint of enemies to come. Ecol Tactics Online blends tactical role-playing games into a new style not typically found in browser-based MMOs.
“Ecol Tactics Online gives players the chance to dive into the classical tactics role-playing games that just aren’t available on the PC,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “A beautiful isometric world with pixel art characters, players will be amazed by how rich and immersive a browser-based MMO can really be!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Rampage Officially Launches
- Rebel Entertainment has announced the official launch of Dungeon Rampage.
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 1 Recap
- Well if our first day of coverage is any indicator, the next two years of gaming won't have the quantity of titles that the golden ages o...
- Tribal Wars 2 Releases Tribe Skills Feature
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the new Tribe Skills feature for its strategy game Tribal Wars 2.