Ecol Tactics Enters Commercial Launch
Leading online game publisher GamesCampus today launches its first global browser title, Ecol Tactics Online. The turn-based strategy game moves from open beta to full commercialization. Players can enjoy the turn based strategic game by signing up now at http://ecoltactics.gamescampus.com/.
“After months of fine tuning Ecol Tactics, we are pleased to announce the launch of our very first turn-based strategy browser game, Ecol Tactics Online!” said Elliott Coward, Head Producer for Ecol Tactics Online. “We have brand new never seen before content and a slew of special events and giveaways.”
To memorialize this historic event, we have tons of new content. Visit the PvP Coliseum and take on other skilled mercenaries who are venturing for riches and glory. Attend class trainings in the Coliseum and develop your mercenary skill set to prepare for your adventures. Want to strengthen your team further? Players have a chance to hire unique mercenaries to slay those evil monsters who are in your way. Last, but not the least, guilds are available! Strategize with your friends and share your weapons, potions, and loot.
Ecol Tactics Online’s official launch is loaded with plenty of events. Players can enter the quest “Invasion of the Robo Hopper.” Annihilate this scourge across the world and collect their parts for an exclusive item. Take on the “Map Mastery Challenge Timers” quest and defeat all zones and challenge dungeons in the town of Vermonics. Players can score premium items exclusive to this event. In memorial of our veterans, take on the “Memorial Day Blitz event.” Players can gather items and receive a special tribute item to people in the armed services.
In addition to the new game events, we’ll also be introducing rare items to players. Grab some Silver Hammers to protect upgraded items. Two new additional costumes will be added to the item shop and Gacha Board. Plus, players now can access Mercenary Random and Bundle Boxes. Replenish your war chest with gear, potions, unique items, and loot in this game of chance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Prepares for Graphics Overhaul with Umbra 3 License
- Umbra Software today announced that Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, has licensed the Umbra 3 Visibility Solut...
- Dying Light Global Launch Dates Confirmed
- Techland announced today the updated global launch dates for Dying Light. The game will have a worldwide digital release on PC of January 27, ...
- Aura Kingdom: The Dark Legion Update Now Available
- Aeria Games is excited to announce a new update to its wildly popular anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom. The world of Azuria remains largely undiscove...