E3: Lego Legends of Chima Online Announced
The battle for Chi begins here, Lego Chi that is. Lego® Legends of Chima™ Online is a free to play virtual world based in the highly popular Legends of Chima toy line and cartoon series. You can choose from the Lion, Eagle, Gorilla, or Bear tribes to start the customization of your warrior. True to Lego style you build your own outpost, weapons, armor, and much more! Safety is a huge concern for any Lego MMO, and with that in mind the chat system will be moderated and have active chat filters. Making Lego Legends of Chima Online safe for children of all ages, even the grown up ones. As it is free to play currency is a concern, players will be able to earn Studs (in game currency) and Gold Bricks (premium hard currency) to help with the build process. There will also be a membership plan for those interested that will give players exclusive in game items, bigger inventory, more power slots, exclusive buildings, and much more. The game is currently in closed beta and the website is completely dedicated to the registration for the closed beta. You will need a Lego ID to sign up but they have that available right there for you on the site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...
- The Crew: SPEED LIVE UPDATE now available
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ Speed Car Pack and Speed Live Update are now available. The Speed Car Pack, the second of four the...
- Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
- Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the de...