E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
8 Bit Studios
The Spanish team behind Skara – The Blade Remains were present and in a rather good mood when we met up with them to learn more about their unique skill-based fighting arena Kickstarter project. Likening the game to a mixture of Street Fighter meets World of Warcraft with a splash of Call of Duty involved, it’s safe to say there isn’t much else on the market quite like it.
We had a chance to witness an actual faction battle played out and although rough around the edges, it was one heck of a demonstration for only being five months into the development cycle. The rag doll physics are interaction between combos and defense are just hilarious and cool at the same time. Be sure to check out their presentation for all the details.
And don’t forget to support them on Kickstarter if you like what you see!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Madness Online Opens Up Third Public Play Session
- Nom Nom Games announces the third public alpha play session for Monster Madness Online.
- Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
- Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of ...
- Countdown to Christmas with CrossFire and Project Blackout
- SG Interactive and G4Box Inc. have announced a joint project for the holidays: the Countdown to Christmas FPS Challenge.