E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
8 Bit Studios
The Spanish team behind Skara – The Blade Remains were present and in a rather good mood when we met up with them to learn more about their unique skill-based fighting arena Kickstarter project. Likening the game to a mixture of Street Fighter meets World of Warcraft with a splash of Call of Duty involved, it’s safe to say there isn’t much else on the market quite like it.
We had a chance to witness an actual faction battle played out and although rough around the edges, it was one heck of a demonstration for only being five months into the development cycle. The rag doll physics are interaction between combos and defense are just hilarious and cool at the same time. Be sure to check out their presentation for all the details.
And don’t forget to support them on Kickstarter if you like what you see!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Open Alpha Begins
- Grimoire: Manastorm —a PC multiplayer shooter featuring fast-paced, MOBA-style tactical combat and spectacular magic attacks—is entering O...
- Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
- Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria...
- Nosgoth Prepares for Open Beta Launch
- Alongside the beta, expect a new community focused trailer to launch, and the dev team is promising to do all they can to support Twitch.tv St...