E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
Following Snail Games, we had a brief meeting with Turbine’s Adam Mersky, Director of Digital Communications, to learn more about the newly revealed map in Infinite Crisis. Although the interview was mostly just a recap of what’s been revealed so far, they had a nice presentation of some professional e-Sports MOBA masters on stage showcasing the gameplay and it’s beautiful to watch.
Each hero for the most part has kits that seem well put together while thematically staying within character for what you’d expect each hero to do. In the end it should greatly lower the typical steep learning curve associated with mastering a new MOBA and make the game more accessible to super hero junkies that want a new take on the genre. Be sure to catch JamesBl0nde’s upcoming interview to learn further details on the cash shop system and live service plans for the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Launches on Facebook
- Aspiring city rulers will be able to enjoy the same advantages of playing Forge of Empires on browser or mobile.
- Archive Entertainment Announces CalcMMO
- New TI-83 Graphing Calculator MMO makes its one-day debut on Steam.
- Sweet Science Comes Out Swinging in Block N Load
- This weekend sees another new hero join the full game roster and unleashes a weekend Ablockalypse with a new special game mode.