Digimon Masters Releases Black Gabumon
Joymax today revealed the addition of an all-new powerful Digimon for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters. The latest Digimon makes its debut as part of a massive content update called, ‘File Island Discovered! Part 1,’ which launches today for the popular game based on the Japanese animation series Digimon. To check out all the latest features and events, players can visit http://bit.ly/Play_Digimon_Masters
Gabumon (Black) is a Reptile Digimon whose name and design are derived from a Kabuki puppet whose face instantly changes from that of a timid maiden to a horned fiend with the pull of a string. Although it is covered by a fur pelt, it is still clearly a Reptile Digimon. Due to its extremely timid and shy personality, it always gathers up the data which Garurumon leaves behind, and shapes it into a fur pelt to wear. Because it is wearing the fur pelt of Garurumon, who is feared by other Digimon, it fills the role of safeguarding itself as a result of protecting its body. When it is wearing the fur pelt, its personality does a complete 180° shift. Gabumon is featured in both cards and video games including Digimon World and Digital Monster and anime including Digimon Adventure and Digimon Frontier.
To celebrate the latest Digimon, players who purchase Gabumon (Black) will receive a special “Jewel Box” automatically beginning today through May 7th. When players use the jewel box an extraordinary jewel will pop out and give EXP points. There are six different jewels, with the pearl giving the lowest EXP, and a Garnet giving the highest! When a player receives the highest value, a garnet, they will get a celebratory message on the billboard for all to see and congratulate!
Tamers can expect more news to come on the official Digimon Masters Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/digimonmasters check out all the latest news, GM interviews, and more at http://bit.ly/Play_Digimon_Masters
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Features Trailer Released
- NCSoft and Carbine Studios have released a new trailer for their highly anticipated sci-fi MMO WildStar today, detailing several features of t...
- War Thunder Goes Mobile via Connected Devices on OnLive CloudLift
- Gaijin Entertainment and OnLive have announced that War Thunder is now available via OnLive® Game Service.
- Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available ...