DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
Built upon the great success of its predecessor, DarkOrbit Reloaded is an epic space action MMO that boasts a refined new look, an immersive sci-fi narrative and important reworks to make it easier for newcomers to get prepared for the epic space battles that await.
Jonathan Lindsay, Producer for DarkOrbit Reloaded: “We’re very pleased to see DarkOrbit Reloaded marking the start of a new age for Bigpoint. We took valuable feedback from the community and used it to hone this game into a captivating experience for everyone, which meant in some cases fundamental rethinking the game’s core systems, which is also fair for pay-players and non-payers alike. We look forward to hearing feedback from the fans and seeing how they react. But we are not finished, we are prototyping with some new technologies that will enable us to do some very exciting things in the future. Watch this space – excuse the pun.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Dragon Commander Review
- Politics has always been a draw and a hindrance on the gaming industry. And no I’m not talking about congressional policies crafted by old w...
- Awesomenauts releases update 2.4
- The crowdfunded expansion for Awesomenauts called Awesomenauts:Starstorm received another big update last week with Patch 2.4: The Eye of the ...
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...