Crash Force: RPG Arena Shooter Now on Steam
With a plethora of combat-ready vehicles, Crash Force allows players to strategically pick their choice of hovercraft, each designed for a variety of playstyles, and also gives players the freedom to design their machines for intense, real-time battles up to 6-vs-6. In addition to this, the price has dropped from 29.99 down to 9.99!
“One of the major beliefs we have is making our title accessible to all gamers. By cutting the price, we want everyone to be a part of the community,” said Tziazas. “The community means so much to us. We take every bit of feedback we receive and incorporate it to make our game more enjoyable.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dreadnought Closed Beta Impressions
- I love Dreadnought, because it combines things I did not think would work together quite so well. Big Ass Ships, and Shooters.
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the We...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
- Neverwinter's Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.