Copia Launches Open Beta
Following a highly successful Alpha testing phase – for which R2Games thanks all participants; feedback and comments during this stage have been invaluable in shaping the game into what it currently is – Copia is unlocking the servers and opening the gates on the Open Beta.
All players worldwide are now free to join the story, create a character and set forth on a brand new adventure jam-packed with cards to collect, a story to discover, multiple activities and events, and much more!
Copia is available to play for free here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Showcases Bakasura Visual Rework
- HiRez Studios continues their war path of god reworks in third person MOBA, SMITE, as one of the oldest gods in the game, Bakasura, sees a hug...
- Google’s Ingress Turns 2 Years Old
- Ingress, the real-world adventure game from Google’s Niantic Labs, celebrated its second birthday on November 15.
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.