City of Steam – Gamerocks Going Live
Worldwide game publisher Gamerocks is happy to announce that City of Steam-Gamerocks is live at 6pm Pacific Time, today, January 23! Utilizing Unity 3D engine, this game has fabulous graphics despite being browser-based. Players can craft and customize their items with a unique weapon and equipment enhancement system. City of Steam will engage players with an amazing story featuring several factions, zones, quests, and monsters.
If you’re ready to hop into the open beta, head to Gamerocks’ website and sign up.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: September State of the Game
- Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.
- PlanetSide 2 Sets New Guinness World Record
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) has set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for Most players online in a single FPS battle in PlanetSide®2...
- Aeria Confirms Western Echo of Soul Servers Unaffected by Korean Closure
- Aeria Games has released an official response to the HanGames closure of the Korean Echo of Soul servers.