City of Steam – Gamerocks Going Live
Worldwide game publisher Gamerocks is happy to announce that City of Steam-Gamerocks is live at 6pm Pacific Time, today, January 23! Utilizing Unity 3D engine, this game has fabulous graphics despite being browser-based. Players can craft and customize their items with a unique weapon and equipment enhancement system. City of Steam will engage players with an amazing story featuring several factions, zones, quests, and monsters.
If you’re ready to hop into the open beta, head to Gamerocks’ website and sign up.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROSE Online Introduces Sea Of Dawn
- Gravity Interactive has released the new Sea of Dawn story update for ROSE Online.
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.
- Happy First Birthday, TERA!
- En Masse Entertainment™, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, is pleased to celebrate the first ...