Brawl Busters Halloween Event
Rock Hippo Productions has provided information on the Brawl Busters latest update, releasing new content just in time for Halloween. Titled “A Nightmare on Sunset Street,” the update has players facing off against zombie hordes on a brand new map.
In addition to the new map, Zombie Survival matches will now also feature up to 6 players. Even stronger zombie hordes have been spotted due to this change, so beware. The new Capsule Machine will also give exclusive weapons and parts, such as the Dragon arsenal, the Pumpkin artillery, and the Monkey King outfit.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...
- Transformers Universe: Twitch Streaming Sessions TODAY
- Fancy getting a closer look at Transformers Universe? Well Commander, you're in luck - we are hosting three livestreams today.