Brawl Busters Halloween Event
Rock Hippo Productions has provided information on the Brawl Busters latest update, releasing new content just in time for Halloween. Titled “A Nightmare on Sunset Street,” the update has players facing off against zombie hordes on a brand new map.
In addition to the new map, Zombie Survival matches will now also feature up to 6 players. Even stronger zombie hordes have been spotted due to this change, so beware. The new Capsule Machine will also give exclusive weapons and parts, such as the Dragon arsenal, the Pumpkin artillery, and the Monkey King outfit.
Rock Hippo also publishes MicroVolts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Beta Impressions
- The fifth expansion of the World of Warcraft franchise is a truly interesting experience so far. There have been many ups and downs in the ser...
- The Crown Prince Arrives in Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios has released a new update for Stronghold Kingdoms, adding the Crown Prince rank.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Live on Kickstarter
- The Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign is live, unveiling some of the most highly requested additions to the series.