Battlefield Hardline: £10,000 Bounty Contest Announced
Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) UK today launched Battlefield Hardline™: Live (#BFHardlineLive), a competition giving players the chance to lead their crew in a high adrenaline, high stakes experience that could see them win £10,000. To launch Battlefield Hardline: Live a promotional trailer has been released: http://youtu.be/wNajbMfnNsk
Players wanting to win a place to lead their crew in Battlefield Hardline: Live can enter now at www.battlefield.com/hardline/live . Those that win the opportunity to take part in Battlefield Hardline: Live against other crews will lead their chosen crew in to a murky world where deceit and destruction are all in a day’s work. Can crews get in, get the goods, then get out without being caught to pull off the perfect crime?
Theatre company differencEngine will be hosting Battlefield Hardline: Live at a secret Central London location for eight days from Wednesday 18th March 2015 until Wednesday 25th March 2015. It will be a one-hour controlled yet immersive experience with the winning crew leader claiming the £10,000 bounty but then facing a dilemma – keep it all or share with their crew?
Battlefield Hardline: Live draws inspiration from three of Battlefield Hardline’s new game modes – Heist, Blood Money and Rescue as well as the multiplayer maps Growhouse, The Block and Derailed.
Dan Sheridan (@EA_ActionMan), UK Social & Community Marketing Manager, said: “We hope our fans in the UK enjoy this real-world competition inspired by Battlefield Hardline. If I had some advice for crews taking part, I’d say focus on playing the objective (PTO), play as a team and define a winning strategy!”
Battlefield Hardline will be available Friday 20th March 2015 in the United Kingdom on Origin™ for PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system.
For full information and Terms and Conditions for Battlefield Hardline: Live visit http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/live .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Showcases New Imperial Fury Trailer
- Perfect World has released a new trailer, showcasing the upcoming content for its Imperial Fury update in Perfect World International.
- Netmarble Confirms New Name, Evilbane, for Anticipated Mobile ARPG
- The action RPG known as 'Raven' in South Korea will arrive for the worldwide market on iOS and Android later this year as Evilbane.
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback” Launches Closed Alpha for Kickstarter Backers
- Danish developer Full Control announced today that Jagged Alliance: Flashback is now in Closed Alpha and can be accessed by eligible Kickstart...