Amazon Games Reimagining Breakaway Warriors
Amazon Games has begun a new public alpha phase for Breakaway Warriors, and this time they’re focusing on community feedback.
Key in this update is an updated roster of Warriors, created to give players more unique and ownable characters. This includes changing Spartacus to Argus, Anne Bonny to Kyra, and Morgan Le Fey to Korryn.
The latest build also focuses on improving character movement, balancing the gold economy, refining Buildables, and changes to ability use. You can find more details at the developer blog linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
- NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passiona...
- Star Trek Online: Season 13.5 Brings Deep Space Nine’s Martok to Console
- Starting today, captains on Xbox One and PS4 will be able to rescue a famous Klingon General from Star Trek: Deep Space 9 in 13.5!
- Star Trek Online launches European free-to-play
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have officially launched Star Trek Online's free-t0-play model in Europe.