Alphamon Ouryuken Arrives For Digimon Masters
Joymax has introduced one of the most powerful Digimon into Digimon Masters Online’s universe.
Players can combine Alphamon and Ouryumon through the Jogress system. Once they’ve completed a long quest chain, players will be able to Digivolve into Alphamon Ouryuken – but the climb isn’t easy.
Alphamon Ouryuken’s skills are light-element based, and include two special skills. One skill creates a large ball of light energy to slam into the enemy; the other slashes its sword with an earth-shattering impact!
Players who bring a friend to Digimon Masters during the current event period will get a full set of items to tame their own Alphamon Ouryuken. Events also taking place include a double experience boost during weekdays and a triple experience boost on the weekends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...
- Sho Online Introduces Enhanced Slaughterhouse
- Sho Online adds new enhanced slaughterhouse with features 6 waves of enemies. Neofun first introduced this feature in 2008 and is only now upd...
- Total War Attila: Longbeards Culture Pack Now Available
- The first Total War™: ATTILA downloadable content from the ‘New Content Team’ at Creative Assembly, The Longbeards Culture Pack, brings ...