Aeria Games Announces F.E.A.R. Online
Aeria Games is proud to announce that the acclaimed F.E.A.R. franchise is back with a vengeance! We’re giving you the early scoop on the news that Aeria is publishing the multiplayer-focused F.E.A.R. Online, featuring both intense team-based FPS competition as well as terrifying co-op play.
F.E.A.R. Online is the latest installment in the popular F.E.A.R. franchise of horror FPS games, with a strong multiplayer focus. Fans of the series will welcome a return to the hardcore shooting action now accessible to a large and active community of online players.
F.E.A.R. Online also delves deeper into the mysterious events surrounding F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and the tortured series antagonist Alma Wade. Players must rely on each other to survive as they discover the fate of the F.E.A.R. team.
The struggle between Armacham Technology Corporation and the elite F.E.A.R. soldiers continues across several competitive team modes and more than ten maps in gruesome, hair-raising locations. Fan-favorite modes such as Soul King from past F.E.A.R. titles also make a return.
As players continue to battle they will take advantage of an extensive upgrade system to keep their weapons and gear in the best shape possible in order to combat ruthless enemy players—as well as the terrible horrors lurking in the dark…
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Launches on Steam
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is now available on Steam alongside a sweet discount.
- Ankama annouces "Tactile Wars"
- From the makes of the Dofus and Wakfu series, Ankama announces Tactile Wars, a strategy game for mobile devices. Developed by an internal Anka...
- ZQGame Announces iOS Launch for War of Tribes: Stone Age
- ZQGame Inc. announces the launch of War of Tribes: Stone Age for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.