Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.
Zombie Mode will see two new zombie types – Werewolf and Vampire – along with newly designed maps, including the upcoming Spring Festival map. Humans in Zombie Mode will be able to receive new weapons that are powerful enough to protect themselves from the undead. Players can purchase the type of zombie they like, and can choose to become that zombie upon infection, while zombies will also be allowed to respawn in-game.
New holiday and special event weapons will be added, along with deeper customization for characters and weapons. A character development system will also be available in the future, bringing players the ability to gain special titles, fulfill in-game achievements, and strengthen the various weapons and equipment.
Absolute Force Online: Spring Festival Map
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames Reveals Pockie Pirates Chapter 11 Gameplay Features
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today detailed a host of new gameplay features set to be introduced to award-winning free-to-pla...
- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Launch Review
- Essentially you are a treasure hunter, out seeking your fame and fortune as everything on the planet tries to kill you.
- CCP Games Ends World of Darkness MMO Development
- CCP Games announces that they have cancelled the World of Darkness MMO game project in development in their Atlanta, GA studio.