A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).
The expanding community of A.V.A. has resulted in the launch of three new languages – German, French, and Spanish. Language can be chosen before launching the game, but does not affect other player settings and will place all players on the same server.
Five new maps also have arrived with the content updates. Two highlighted maps include the E-Space escape map, where players battle against NRF marines, and the Radar Demolition map. Also new is Marek, a new character, the new AK200 rifle, and new capsule guns and other gear in the item mall.
A.V. A. New E-Space Escape Map
A.V.A. New Demolition Map (Radar)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online's Design Your Ship Ends Thursday
- Thousands upon thousands of votes came pouring in and now only two ship designs remain, Alpha and Omega.
- Planet Calypso: World of Firepower Event Starting Soon
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Arctic Pack Available Today
- Ubisoft announced the first content expansion for the premium online free-to-play shooter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online. The Arctic Pack ...