*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Warface is offered as the next “AAA4Free” MMOFPS. Crytek uses the CryENGINE3 to optomize the graphics experience across the board. The game is unique for a shooter as it offers comprehensive PvE missions in a genre thought of as strictly PvP. The developers plan for daily updates to this PvE content, as well as continuing to provide an engaging PvP mode. Teamwork is expected to be essential, according to the devs.
THE FACE OF WAR IS CHANGING
Blaze your way into the next generation of FPS gaming in the ultra-quality free-to-play shooter from the makers of Crysis and Far Cry. Warface ushers in an era of instant accessibility, evolving class-based co-op campaigns, and immersive multiplayer modes – all running on CryENGINE 3 technology optimized to suit virtually any PC.
It’s 2023. Nations have collapsed, and a military conglomerate – Blackwood – chokes the life out of all who oppose their rule. You’re a member of Warface, a resistance with the firepower and skill to challenge the world’s oppressors. And you know one thing they don’t.
Evolving Co-op – Assemble your squad, choose your class, and travel to the hottest warzones around the world to undertake daily co-op campaign challenges.
Competitive Multiplayer – Face off in a host of classic team modes and innovative scenarios where life and death are a split second apart.
Latest technology – Next-generation first-person shooter experience with breathtaking visuals, life-like physics, fluid combat movement, and incredible system performance powered by CryENGINE 3.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Crytek
- Publisher: Crytek
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique progression with in game items/upgrades.
- +Dynamic co-op challenge missions.
- +Impressive graphics.
- -Team Deathmatch maps can seem generic.
- -Unreliable servers and performance issues.
- -Unbalanced economy and cash shop advantages.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.6 GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT / AMD Radeon 3870
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Partners with ESL for First Official Vainglory eSports Tournament
- Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, have partnered with ESL to hold the company’s first-ever official Vainglory Cup Series.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Guild Wars 2 Review
- At last comes Guild Wars 2, successor of the much cherished title of the same name, after long months of teasing us with videos and betas.