Warface is offered as the next “AAA4Free” MMOFPS. Crytek uses the CryENGINE3 to optomize the graphics experience across the board. The game is unique for a shooter as it offers comprehensive PvE missions in a genre thought of as strictly PvP. The developers plan for daily updates to this PvE content, as well as continuing to provide an engaging PvP mode. Teamwork is expected to be essential, according to the devs.
THE FACE OF WAR IS CHANGING
Blaze your way into the next generation of FPS gaming in the ultra-quality free-to-play shooter from the makers of Crysis and Far Cry. Warface ushers in an era of instant accessibility, evolving class-based co-op campaigns, and immersive multiplayer modes – all running on CryENGINE 3 technology optimized to suit virtually any PC.
It’s 2023. Nations have collapsed, and a military conglomerate – Blackwood – chokes the life out of all who oppose their rule. You’re a member of Warface, a resistance with the firepower and skill to challenge the world’s oppressors. And you know one thing they don’t.
Evolving Co-op – Assemble your squad, choose your class, and travel to the hottest warzones around the world to undertake daily co-op campaign challenges.
Competitive Multiplayer – Face off in a host of classic team modes and innovative scenarios where life and death are a split second apart.
Latest technology – Next-generation first-person shooter experience with breathtaking visuals, life-like physics, fluid combat movement, and incredible system performance powered by CryENGINE 3.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Crytek
- Publisher: Crytek
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique progression with in game items/upgrades.
- +Dynamic co-op challenge missions.
- +Impressive graphics.
- -Team Deathmatch maps can seem generic.
- -Unreliable servers and performance issues.
- -Unbalanced economy and cash shop advantages.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.6 GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT / AMD Radeon 3870
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- EpicDuel Review 2014
- Epic Duel is a free to play MMORPG that utilizes PvP as your character's method of progression, leaving the monster fights to those other guys
- Aeria Games Leaks News of Sword Art Online MMO
- A smashing new MMO from Aeria Games and Gamepot will challenge you in ways you've never thought of.
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Heading to Mobile Devices
- Snail announced the next chapter in its popularly acclaimed Age of Wushu title with the reveal of a new upcoming mobile version known as Age o