Unturned is a free-to-play blend of sandbox and survival. Players start with nothing, and must scavenge, hunt, build, negotiate, and ultimately survive, on an island where zombies are everywhere. Building components are similiar to Minecraft, and include traps and electronic systems. Players may also choose to play co-op (PvE) or against each other (PvP), with supported systems for clans and banditry.
Fortification: Players can build massive forts out of structural building blocks, or build onto smaller buildings in the world with barricades. It is also possible to create traps and intricate electronic systems. More options for building are constantly being added based on what the community requests.
Survival: It is entirely possible to live off the wilderness by harvesting trees and rocks, growing crops and hunting animals down. What sort of survival stuff is added is entirely decided by the community.
Explore: The game goes where the community wants it to. The initial release map is set on the lovely Prince Edward Island, but over the next few months many more locations will arrive for players to explore depending on what the community wants to see. Currently the island has plenty of interesting locations to discover and loot.
Bandits: Players can choose to enter player versus player servers and battle other players to steal their gear. Banditry is highly supported with plenty of weapons and sneaky devices.
Heroes: Players can join player versus environment servers to team up with other people, and easily create clans to play with their pals.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nelson Sexton
- Publisher: Smartly Dressed Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Small download size.
- +Co-op and competitive options available.
- -Still in early access.
- -Only one map.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OSX Leopard or newer.
- CPU: Intel 2.0 ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- HDD: 256MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.
- Ranked Tournament Unlocked in Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent
- Age of Wulin released a new feature of Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent today.
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.