Trinium Wars is a sci-fi MMORPG created by Hanmaru Soft and published by InselGames. Headlined by by Jang Wook Lee, Lead Artist of Diablo 3, Trinium Wars is set in a post-apocalyptic after World War III, which is now controlled by mutants. Players can join the fight for the rarest substance in the universe: Trinium and support the human forces to reconquer their home planet.
Unique races: Play as the humans or the Narc, each with their own unique style.
Base building: Players can build various buildings in their base to produce equipment, potions and even skills.
PvP combat: Enjoy exciting PVP MOBA-style matches in special battle arenas.
Faction Action: Experience Faction-based PvP action for up to 1000 players in Resource War mode
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hanmaru Soft
- Publisher: InselGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window XP/ Vista /7/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 760 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 / 768MB
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Date Announced For District 187: Sin Streets
- Netmarble (CJ Games Global) has announced that District 187: Sin Streets will begin closed beta on September 18.
- Guild Wars 2 'Tangled Paths' Update Releases Today
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Tangled Paths” for Guild Wars 2’s Living World...
- Heroes of Newerth 3.0 Evolves Massive Online Battle Arena for 2013
- A massive update seeks to renew Heroes of Newerth for all players.