Trinium Wars is a sci-fi MMORPG created by Hanmaru Soft and published by InselGames. Headlined by by Jang Wook Lee, Lead Artist of Diablo 3, Trinium Wars is set in a post-apocalyptic after World War III, which is now controlled by mutants. Players can join the fight for the rarest substance in the universe: Trinium and support the human forces to reconquer their home planet.
Unique races: Play as the humans or the Narc, each with their own unique style.
Base building: Players can build various buildings in their base to produce equipment, potions and even skills.
PvP combat: Enjoy exciting PVP MOBA-style matches in special battle arenas.
Faction Action: Experience Faction-based PvP action for up to 1000 players in Resource War mode
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hanmaru Soft
- Publisher: InselGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window XP/ Vista /7/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 760 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 / 768MB
- HDD: 6 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
- Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its...
- Ecol Tactics Online's Open Beta Begins Today
- Open beta starts for a new MMO with a strategy twist that harkens back to strategy RPGs!
- Skara - The Blade Remains in Final Push to Full Release
- Skara has launched a Kickstarter campaign, aiming to push the game to new goals as it prepares for a Steam Early Access release.