The Amazing Eternals
The Amazing Eternals is a free-to-play team based first-person-shooter featuring hectic action and deck-building strategy. Draw and activate cards like weapons, traps, boosts, spells, and more from your handcrafted deck in in the heat of battle while running and gunning across beautiful maps.
Journey through a expansive multiverse on a virtual ’70s style game board and discover incredible locations filled with mystifying beings whether they be brave adventurers, terrifying monsters, selfless heroes, or dasterdly villains. And finally, showcase your power to the universe and duke it out in team-deathmatch or in an objective based map where you and your fellow teammates fight to control scattered fragments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Digital Extremes
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k/AMD FX-6350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670/AMD Radeon R9 285+
- Additional Information:
- · You can also buy your way into the closed beta by purchasing a founder's pack for $19.99
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizard101 Grand Tourney Bundle Has Arrived
- If you are daring enough to partake in the adventure the Grand Tourney Arena offers, you will find yourself in the middle of a tournament.
- Kritika: The White Knights Celebrates 600th Day
- GAMEVIL’s action RPG, Kritika: The White Knight’s has surpassed its 600th day of service.