Survived By is a free-to-play bullet hell MMO where every life is short-lived but lives on in future generations. Team up with hundreds of other players all on the same map and go on an epic journey exploring dark dungeons, mowing down wave after wave of enemies, collecting fabulous loot, and crafting everything else.
You probably won’t beat the final boss, but maybe your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great *gasp* great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandchild can!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Human Head Studios
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Update: The First Half of 6th Continent is Now Live
- Webzen introduces the first part of its sixth continent update for Continent of the Ninth Seal, adding new dungeons, skills, and more.
- Old School RuneScape Introduces Inferno
- Old School RuneScape today introduces the Inferno, a new solo combat challenge.
- Blood Bowl: Coming to iOS and Android
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshop's famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, is a...