Survarium is a free-to-play 3D shooter MMORPG developed by Vostok Games for PC and is available on Steam Early Access. In Survarium players can enter a post-apocalyptic Europe that has endured an ecological catastrophe. Those who managed to survive now work together in different groups as Scavengers, desperately trying to continue surviving in a world where the only thing that matters is skill.
Players will find themselves having to choose sides between The Black Market, The Fringe Settlers, and The Renaissance Army. Each group will have its own special missions for players to take on to gain even more reputation with them. On their excursions players will come across anomalies and artifacts that can grant unique benefits depending on the type of radiated matter that they are made out of. These passive and active bonuses might be just what you need to gain an edge over your opponents.
Survarium intends to offer players both an open world experience coupled with intense PvP battles between teams of players. The open world portion of the game will have missions that can be completed solo, as well as missions that were designed to be taken on by two players. With progression comes new, exciting gear to equip and new skills. You’ll be able to enhance your characters’ physical abilities, improve their shooting skills, increase the protection they receive from anomalies and much more! Don’t forget that all the increased power you gain will help you take on even tougher missions. The higher the risk you take, the greater the potential reward!
Pity won’t help you in the ruined wasteland that is now the world. You’ll need to fight for your own survival and find trustworthy adversaries to fight alongside you. Gear up and get ready to fight for your survival in Survarium!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 02, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Vostok Games
- Publisher: Vostok Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Smooth animations.
- +Good weapons balancing.
- +Great customization options.
- -Only PvP in Early Access stage.
- -Lacks optimization.
- -Voicing needs some work.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512 MB nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 3870
- HDD: 11 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Alpha Press Preview
- Teams of mages will group together and unleash their infinite power against one another, devastating everything in their paths.
- Wartune Arrives On Aeria Games
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of Wartune, a real-time strategy MMORPG.
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.