Phantasy Star Online 2
Phantasy Star Online 2 is a direct sequel to the original Phantasy Star Online, which spanned across several different platforms. Combat in the game is real time, and combination based. You can also use powerful counterattacks to protect yourself and damage opponents. Customization in the game is much greater than previous incarnations of the game as well, giving a full variety of options to choose to create your character to stand out from everyone else. There are a variety of weapons to choose from, melee, ranged, and magical alike. Randomized challenges will await players across the game, and will be capped off with difficult bosses that will take more than just brute force to bring down.
Races: Human, Newman, CAST, Dewman
Basic Classes: Hunter, Ranger, Braver, Force
Advanced Classes: Fighter, Gunner, Techtor
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 04, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SEGA
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous graphics and setting.
- +Classic gameplay with new twists.
- +Comprehensive character creation.
- -Limited races and classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 or higher (AMD Athlon X2 5000+ or higher)
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT or higher (ATI X1800/1900 or higher)
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Awakening Teases Kickstarter
- Domino Effect Ltd. has released a new ‘work in progress’ gameplay video for Red Awakening, its team-based multiplayer stealth action game.
- Valentine’s Day: The West Invites Players on a Hunt for Hearts
- Innogames announces Valentine's Day events and rewards for The West.
- Spirit Tales: New Protector Class Available on February 26th
- A brand-new class “Protector” will join the Lunar Fox tribe for KORAMGAME's Spirit Tales on the 26th of February 2014.