Set in the same world as the virtual novels of Tad Williams, Otherland transports players into a virtual reality action MMORPG. Travel to different areas, with themes ranging from fantasy to science fiction, and go on quests in a traditional RPG-style system. Or visit the central hub, Lambda Mall, to socialize and partake in the many competitive mini-games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: RealU
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Fantastic graphics.
- +Integrates the worlds of the novels well.
- -Uninspired and out of date game design.
- -Extremely frustrating new player experience.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia 750Ti or equivalent
- HDD: 16 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Remnant Knights Revamps Starting Zones, Launches on Miniclip
- The free-to-play anime MMORPG Remnant Knights is ending the school year with a bang, introducing revamped starting zones and an improved UI in...
- 2K Announces Beyond Earth: Rising Tide Expansion Pack
- Extensive addition introduces aquatic gameplay, an overhauled diplomacy system, hybrid Affinities and more!
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.