Experience the true ninja adventure in Naruto Online, the first officially licensed browser-based Naruto RPG developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Oasis Games in association with Bandai Namco Entertainment. Players can relive memories of Naruto from seasons 1 through 5 on his first steps becoming a ninja legend.
Assemble a team of ninjas straight from the show, including Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Rock Lee and Naruto Uzumaki himself, as well as one of five new ninja heroes, designed by the original Naruto creator based around five of the biggest elemental nations (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lighting.)
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Oasis Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Officially licensed Naruto game
- +Includes unique new characters directly involved with the show's storyline
- -Underwhelming visuals
- -Weak animations
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 Compatible GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.
- Conquer Online: Bruce Lee Now Featured in Special Event
- After 12 months of dedicated work, the fantasy MMORPG, Conquer Online, unveils a project that will introduce an awe-inspiring new character, L...