Monster Hunter Online
Monster Hunter Online is a MMOACT (Massively Multiplayer Online Action game) developed and published by Tencent Games and officially licensed by Capcom. Backed by the powerful Cryengine, realistic physics, mind blowing graphics and intense action combat are sure to set the stage for the most immersive Monster Hunter Experience yet.
NOTE: This game is currently available in Asia only.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tencent Games
- Publisher: Tencent Games / Capcom
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC
- +Impressive visuals
- +Unique water hunting feature
- +Dynamic environments
- -Distinct lack of weapons types compared to previous MH titles
- -Currently only available in China
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i3 processor or better
- RAM: 8GB Ram
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB or Equivalent
- HDD: 4GB free space
- Additional Information:
- · DirectX 11 Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Wows at Dragon Con with "100 Hours of Glory"
- This terrain system coming out of the gate so strong is exciting news for anyone following development of the sandbox tri-realm PvP MMORPG.
- Heroes & Generals Review
- Your kills, captures, victories, and defeats all make a difference towards this war; nothing seems pointless when playing Heroes & General...