Mobius Final Fantasy
Experience the legendary RPG series by Square-Enix in a brand new way with Mobius Final Fantasy, a mobile RPG created by the same team behind the official Fantasy Fantasy series. This groundbreaking mobile title sets new standards in terms of turn-based combat, visuals and storytelling on the mobile platform.
Spearheaded by famed producer Yoshinori Kitase (FF VII, FF VIII, FF X) and developed by the internal Final Fantasy creative team, Mobius Final Fantasy heralds a new era of mobile RPG gaming. Prepare to experience easy and intuitive controls that translate into impressively smooth turn-based battles, as well as stunning visual effects with thrilling content written by Kazushige Nojima.
Mobius Final Fantasy will also include the trademark FF job system where players can freely switch between characters in battle.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Square-Enix
- Publisher: Square-Enix
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Strong visual and audio presentation
- +Memorable scenes
- +Unique turn-based gameplay
- -Long-winded story
- -Incredibly slow pacing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 100+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Closed Beta Date Announced - June 16
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman is enter...
- Creepy Video Teases New Update for The Secret World
- Funcom is excited to offer a quick and decidedly creepy glimpse into what gamers can look forward to next week when the seventh major content...
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Preview
- I will be taking an updated look at Nosgoth during its closed beta testing, letting you in on any improvements or changes I come across.