Mobius Final Fantasy
Experience the legendary RPG series by Square-Enix in a brand new way with Mobius Final Fantasy, a mobile RPG created by the same team behind the official Fantasy Fantasy series. This groundbreaking mobile title sets new standards in terms of turn-based combat, visuals and storytelling on the mobile platform.
Spearheaded by famed producer Yoshinori Kitase (FF VII, FF VIII, FF X) and developed by the internal Final Fantasy creative team, Mobius Final Fantasy heralds a new era of mobile RPG gaming. Prepare to experience easy and intuitive controls that translate into impressively smooth turn-based battles, as well as stunning visual effects with thrilling content written by Kazushige Nojima.
Mobius Final Fantasy will also include the trademark FF job system where players can freely switch between characters in battle.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Square-Enix
- Publisher: Square-Enix
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Strong visual and audio presentation
- +Memorable scenes
- +Unique turn-based gameplay
- -Long-winded story
- -Incredibly slow pacing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 100+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- AdventureQuest Goes Mobile with Battle Gems Available Now on the iOS
- Artix Entertainment boasts about the release of their first mobile game, Battle Gems.
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders - New LoA Sequel Announced
- GTArcade, the top browser game developer and publisher of 2014, is incredibly pleased to announce the release of its first mobile game: League...