Mobius Final Fantasy
Experience the legendary RPG series by Square-Enix in a brand new way with Mobius Final Fantasy, a mobile RPG created by the same team behind the official Fantasy Fantasy series. This groundbreaking mobile title sets new standards in terms of turn-based combat, visuals and storytelling on the mobile platform.
Spearheaded by famed producer Yoshinori Kitase (FF VII, FF VIII, FF X) and developed by the internal Final Fantasy creative team, Mobius Final Fantasy heralds a new era of mobile RPG gaming. Prepare to experience easy and intuitive controls that translate into impressively smooth turn-based battles, as well as stunning visual effects with thrilling content written by Kazushige Nojima.
Mobius Final Fantasy will also include the trademark FF job system where players can freely switch between characters in battle.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Square-Enix
- Publisher: Square-Enix
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Strong visual and audio presentation
- +Memorable scenes
- +Unique turn-based gameplay
- -Long-winded story
- -Incredibly slow pacing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 100+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Coming to PS and PC
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC on July 2.
- World Tour Fishing Opens for Business!
- GamesCampus announces the launch of open beta for World Tour Fishing, an MMO fishing game.