LuckCatchers is a massive free to play open world game featuring a player driven economy. Pilot grand air ships and make a living taking jobs from other players in delivering goods from place to place. Additionally, build up cities, create items, level up skills, and even engage in aerial combat.
Exploration is also a cornerstone of success. Head up and out to discover or even annex new regions to add to your kingdom. In a world where anyone could be anything at anytime -like a trader, pirate, hunter, or farmer- the possibilities are endless.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DiP Online
- Publisher: DiP Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Large Game World
- +Player Driven Economy
- +Variety of In-Game "Careers"
- -Extraordinarily Difficult to Learn
- -Extremely Slow Paced
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7, 8, 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz+
- RAM: 8GB RAM+
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- Dragon's Prophet: Olandra zone and new content launching today
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released new updates for its fantasy MMORPG, Dragon's Prophet, including an all-new zone, Treasure Hunts...