Lineage II: Revolution
Lineage II: Revolution is an upcoming free-to-play mobile fantasy MMORPG developed by Netmarble Neo. The game’s Korean client is currently released and there is an English client in development.
In Lineage II: Revolution players can experience the same world and lore of the Lineage II world that they’ve come to know and love, but now its on-the-go with the high quality graphics of the Unreal Engine 4! Players can choose from one of 4 different gender-locked races (human, elf, dark elf and dwarf) and 3 playable classes (warrior, mage, and archer) for their character, leading them through the story of the world 100 years before the events of Lineage II. Characters can be further customized with different kinds of armor, different hairstyles, gestures, and attack styles that will make them stand out from the crowd.
Making sure to stay true to its roots, Lineage II: Revolution includes large-scale multiplayer content like group dungeons and massive siege wars, as well as monster-filled open fields for you to go hunting in. Combat is fought in an action-oriented manner where you’ll need to aim your attacks in the right direction to ensure they end up connecting. When you’re not looking to go out hunting by yourself you can join a Guild and party up with your Guild members to complete difficult quests and raids. Some quests will be so difficult that you’ll need to work with other players to complete them, so don’t be afraid to make some friends along the way on your adventures.
By putting such a massive, gorgeous world in the palms of your hands Lineage II: Revolution offers you a mobile gaming experience like none other. Customize your character, battle fierce monsters, and wage wars with your fellow players all the while unleashing the full combat potential of your character!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble Neo
- Publisher: Netmarble Neo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Smooth gameplay.
- +Great graphics.
- +True to Lineage roots.
- +Great character customization.
- -Gender-locked races.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4 / iOS 6.0 or later
- CPU:Quadcore 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- HDD: 1.1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Reign of Kings Early Access First Impressions
- Reign of Kings is a new project being brought to us by the same guys that developed StarForge.
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.