*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Hex: Shards of Fate is what the creators term an MMOTCG. The game boasts a massive amount of cards, ranging from creatures and champions, to equipment and abilities. How you put together your deck will determine how well you do in combat. Players can join guilds, competing against others in PvP matchups, or delving into dungeons against a variety of PvE encounters. Hex: Shards of Fate offers something for every gamer type, from casual to hardcore
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Publisher: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Eden Eternal Review
- Comparable to other X-Legend titles like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga there’s a nice variety innovative features that adds to its appeal.
- Post-Apocalyptic Vehicle Combat MMO Crossout Announced
- Gaijin Entertainment & Targem Games announced Crossout, a new team based multiplayer vehicle combat game, that is currently in PC pre-alpha.