Hazard Ops is a multiplayer online third-person shooter developed by Yingpei Games and published by Infernum. Known as Mercenary Ops 2 in China, Hazard Ops is also the European counterpart for “Zombies Monsters Robots” in North America.
Intense co-op & competitive modes: For both the casual and hardcore, there’s something for everyone.
Expansive variety of maps & enemies: Tons of variety to break up repetition.
Unpredictable boss fights: Duel against creatures that will require you to switch tactics during every encounter.
Deep customization of guns & gear: Tweak your weapons and equipment with several different parts and stats until your heart’s content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Yingpei Games
- Publisher: Infernum
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast paced.
- +Co-op and competitive game modes.
- +Sense of progression.
- +Large variety of weapons and costumes.
- -Fairly uninspired gameplay.
- -PvP can feel unbalanced based on weapons.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, i7 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 9800GT, GT240 (4800 series, HD5600 series) or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Next-Gen Space RTS Starfall Tactics Debuts on Kickstarter
- Only three days into the crowdfunding campaign, the developer has already secured $5,294 from Kickstarter backers.
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.
- Next Clash of Lords 2 Update Bringing New Epic Hero and More
- A brand new Epic Hero, the new Salvage system and the introduction of Hi & Low Resolution graphics plus loads more coming.