Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III is a 4x space strategy game, following in the wake of its predecessors. Explore the galaxy, research new technology, and more as you seek to make your fame in space.
Sandbox, Campaign, & Multiplayer: Play in the open-ended sandbox mode, in the single-player story campaign as commander of the Terran armada, or compete head to head on the Internet.
Galactic Exploration: Start with a single colony and a small fleet, and explore space to find inhabitable planets.
Research: Gain unique ship equipment, planet improvements, weapons, and more with each race’s technology tree.
Ship Design: Take control of your experience and customize your ship in high detail.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 15, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stardock Entertainment
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Solid 4X mechanics
- +Custom Races
- -Several bugs affecting gameplay
- -Requires a powerful PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor or Equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: 1 GB DirectX 10.1 Video Card
- HDD: 15 GB
- You must be running 64-bit Windows 7 or later to play Galactic Civilizations III.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Victory Lap (3.3) Patch Notes Revealed
- New skin and minor balance tweak patch notes have just been revealed for Hirez Studios third person pantheon driven MOBA, SMITE!
- Play Fractured Space for Free This Weekend and Unlock Permanent Access
- Fractured Space is free to play this weekend on Steam--even better, all players who log in this weekend also unlock permanent access.