For the King
For the King is a turn-based RPG developed by IronOak Games. As an epic adventure game where players must explore a rich world filled with mystery and danger. For the King offers strategic gameplay with single player and online co-op modes.
Solo or Online Co-op: Control your own party or play with up to 3 people online. Travel and fight together or dare to set off on your own.
Challenging Roguelike Adventure: A highly re-playable, unforgiving adventure designed to keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat.
Turn Based Combat: A classic battle style with a unique slot and proficiency system. Choose your attack type, spend focus points, use items, and activate special abilities to defeat your foes.
Living World: New challenges and horrors emerge at different times of day. Encounter weather and natural events that have a variety of effects, both good and bad.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronOak Games
- Publisher: IronOak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Teases Blight of Frost Keep Update
- Nexon today teases the first post-launch content update to Riders of Icarus featuring an expansion of end-game content with an upped level cap
- Trion Worlds Prepares to Ramp Up ArcheAge News
- A recent post from Trion Worlds teases plans that the hype train is preparing to leave station for their partnered publishing with XLGames for...
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Multiplayer Update Available
- Players of Hero Defense - Haunted Island can now take each other on in a fast-paced, highly-competitive synchronous 1v1 multiplayer mode.