For the King
For the King is a turn-based RPG developed by IronOak Games. As an epic adventure game where players must explore a rich world filled with mystery and danger. For the King offers strategic gameplay with single player and online co-op modes.
Solo or Online Co-op: Control your own party or play with up to 3 people online. Travel and fight together or dare to set off on your own.
Challenging Roguelike Adventure: A highly re-playable, unforgiving adventure designed to keep you guessing and on the edge of your seat.
Turn Based Combat: A classic battle style with a unique slot and proficiency system. Choose your attack type, spend focus points, use items, and activate special abilities to defeat your foes.
Living World: New challenges and horrors emerge at different times of day. Encounter weather and natural events that have a variety of effects, both good and bad.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IronOak Games
- Publisher: IronOak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- Guns and Robots, Masthead Studios' latest developed online shooter, is now in closed beta testing.
- The Nightmare Before Wintertide Hits Firefall This Sunday
- Dubbed The Nightmare Before Wintertide, players will have to once again defend against massive assaults from elite Chosen bosses controlled by...
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.