“For Honor” is a competitive third-person melee fighting developed by Ubisoft. Mixing speed, strategy, and team play with visceral close range combat in multiplayer action, For Honor brings a new twist for competitive team-based action.
Chaos: Witness epic battles unfold as armies charge into battle alongside you.
ART OF BATTLE: The innovative ART OF BATTLE system lets you feel the power of every strike, the strength of every impact, and the weight of the weapon in your hand.
Three factions: Cut a bloody trail of carnage as brutal Vikings, deadly Knights, and cold-blooded Samurai.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
- LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both ...
- Age of Wushu: The Meridian System
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's Meridian system in this new close-up.