*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Fairy Story Online is a new MMORPG developed by the Chinese studio Ngames. The graphic style and theme make it a child friendly virtual world to explore. Fairy Story has many features to encourage friends to play together and for players to make new friends in-game. A marriage system which rewards couples with special skills highlights the commitment to building a virtual community. Fairy Story Online looks simple to play, and the bright anime inspired graphics make it attractive without requiring high system specs.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: nGames
- Publisher: nGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Good variety of in game pets
- +Marriage system & special couple skills
- +Item enhancement system
- -Terribly Poor English translations
- -Only three starting classes
- -Slow paced gameplay
Articles You May Enjoy
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!
- Spirit Tales Review
- All in all it’s a cute, adorable, light hearted game with a truckload of potential. Give this one a try!
- ESPN to host 'Heroes of the Storm' College Tournament
- The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angele.