Europa Universalis IV
Europa Universalis IV is an empire building game develoepd by Paradox Development Studio. Control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire.
Full control: Nation building is completely flexible to each player.
New trade system: Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers.
History comes to life: Make your mark on thousands of historical events.
Cross-platform Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try the co-operative multiplayer mode with up to 32 players.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Paradox Development Studio
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Tons of creation options
- +Unique trade system
- +32-player online game modes
- -Expensive DLC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or better, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or higher, 1024MB graphics memory required
- HDD: 2 GB HD space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Smite Preparing for Steam Launch
- Testing intensifies for Smite on Steam as the HiRez team has been actively looking for more players to test the game on Valve's platform.
- Real Madrid's victory predicted by a United Eleven simulation
- Nexon Europe would like to warmly congratulate Carlo Ancelotti and Real Madrid on their victory against rivals Atlético Madrid and are thrill...