Echo of Soul
Echo of Soul is a free to play fantasy MMORPG. Created by the same team that developed Lineage II, Echo of Soul has already been a huge hit in Korea since its launch in 2013. The game promises over a thousand hours of PvE and PvP content, including quests, challenges, raids, dungeons (solo and party), and more. There is also a unique Soul system in which players customize their characters by collecting enemy’s souls.
Echo of Soul will have a companion mobile app to allow players to stay connected to the game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nvius
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Beautiful game world.
- +Unique Soul system to add additional customization.
- +Tons of content for PvE and PvP.
- -Only five classes.
- -Gender locked classes & limited customization.
- -Combat too easy.
- System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Quad Core, AMD Phenon X4 or better
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or better
- HDD: 20GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Launch Review
- The core gameplay focuses primarily on moderately paced, up front action. With multi-stage objectives to focus on.
- Martial Empires Open Beta Begins June 30, 2010
- Martial Empires Open Beta begins June 30, 2010 according to the latest news on the Gamigo website.