Divinity: Original Sin 2
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a sequel to the popular turn-based combat RPG by Larian Studios. This new entry into the series will feature pen & paper RPG-like levels of freedom, a strong focus on systematic gameplay and a well-grounded narrative.
Origins: Your origins affect who you are and what chances you get in life. Pick a single character and determine your starting stats, race, and origin story.
Companions and rivals: Recruit up to three companions, each of whom is just as detailed as the character you’re playing, with their own origin story and motivation to help you in your quest. In multiplayer, up to 4 players can play together, either cooperatively or competitively.
Strong systems: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a game about systems and using those systems to get your way. Manipulating the environment, using new types of elemental interactions, and exploiting people’s weaknesses to achieve your goals.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Larian Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution Wows Racing Fans with Watkins Glen Track Update
- To celebrate the start of 2014, Eutechnyx’ free-to-play online racing game and car community, Auto Club Revolution, today released the majes...
- Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
- InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the ...
- Pockie Ninja celebrating one year anniversary
- Pockie Ninja is preparing to celebrate its first year anniversary with a series of events for its players.