Dark and Light
Dark and Light is presently being rebooted by Snail Games. One of the most important things about Dark and Light is that all players exist in the same space at the same time, no zones, and no loading times to worry about. Dark and Light has two major factions, each one trying to impose their own will and magic upon the fantasy-medieval world the game takes place in. Each faction has twelve classes, and fourteen races, and each Kingdom in the game has its own flora, fauna, and feels unique.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Snail Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 40 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2: Cross-Platform Gameplay and Going Native for Mobile
- InnoGames reveals new details about the native cross-platform play for Tribal Wars 2.
- Wizard101 Teases Upcoming World - Polaris
- KingsIsle today allowed the final poster to be peeled off a teaser site for Wizard101, revealing the words, "Welcome to Polaris."
- Tribes Ascend Announces Open Beta
- Hi Rez Studios announced that open beta for Tribes: Ascend will begin on Friday, February 24.