Dark and Light
Dark and Light is presently being rebooted by Snail Games. One of the most important things about Dark and Light is that all players exist in the same space at the same time, no zones, and no loading times to worry about. Dark and Light has two major factions, each one trying to impose their own will and magic upon the fantasy-medieval world the game takes place in. Each faction has twelve classes, and fourteen races, and each Kingdom in the game has its own flora, fauna, and feels unique.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Snail Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 40 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Reveals World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, marking the company’s deb...
- Petroglyph Launches Battle For Graxia With New Replay Mode and More
- Petroglyph® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with a new ...
- Master of Orion Launch Review
- Master of Orion is a turn-based 4X Strategy game that takes place in a space setting.