Dark and Light
Dark and Light is presently being rebooted by Snail Games. One of the most important things about Dark and Light is that all players exist in the same space at the same time, no zones, and no loading times to worry about. Dark and Light has two major factions, each one trying to impose their own will and magic upon the fantasy-medieval world the game takes place in. Each faction has twelve classes, and fourteen races, and each Kingdom in the game has its own flora, fauna, and feels unique.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Snail Games
- Publisher: Snail Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 40 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- School of Dragons Review
- Don’t worry, all the major cast from How to Train Your Dragon is here. They are actually your primary quest givers and mini-game initiators....
- Endless Fury: Daily Events Annouced
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced several exciting Daily Events taking place now in new free-to-play side-scrollin...