Brawlhalla is a 2D platform fighter where warriors fight for bragging rights, infinite mead, and the honor of becoming the best of the baddest-ass warriors around. If you’re looking for something to satisfy your Super Smash Bros. cravings, but with a twist, then Brawlhalla might just be what you’re looking for.
Local Co-op: Play with friends on the same computer and enjoy the game together.
Full controller support: If a keyboard really isn’t your style, no problem. Brawlhalla has full controller support so you can use your favorite controller to play.
Cross-Platform Support: If you have a MAC and your friend has a PC, fear not! Brawlhalla supports cross-platform multiplayer so both PC and MAC users can play together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blue Mammoth Games
- Publisher: Xaviant Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OSX 10.7+
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
- HDD: 200 MB
- Does not currently work on Mac OSX 10.6.8; this is being worked on.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LG UltraWide Festival Dream Set-up Taking Applications!
- Think you have the talent, skills, and ambition to become the next Youtube Gaming Star?
- Internal Testing is Coming... to Camelot Unchained
- While the builders tiers aren't quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize the...
- SOULCALIBUR Unbreakable Soul Coming to the App Store
- BANDAI NAMCO announces the release of SOULCALIBER Unbreakable Soul, a free to play, card-based mobile game.