Battlefield Hardline is a multi-player first person shooter (FPS) for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. It offers a new take on the popular Battlefield series by pitting players as cops and robbers in a modern urban environment. Themed after modern crime dramas, Battlefield Hardline features a single player narrative of law and crime along with competitive multiplayer in a variety of modes.
Game modes include Hotwire, Heist, Rescue, Blood Money, Crosshair, Conquest, and Team Deathmatch. There are nine basic maps available to play on, from downtown Los Angeles to the Everglades.
Battlefield Hardline Expansions include:
Betrayal – Featuring four new maps (Alcatraz, Cemetary, Chinatown, and Thin Ice), and an assortment of gear.
Criminal Activity – Featuring four new maps (Backwoods, Code Blue, The Beat, and Black Friday), Bounty Hunter Mode, and new gear including masks.
Robbery – Featuring four new maps (Precinct 7, The Docks, Museum, and Break Pointe), Squad Heist Mode, and more gear.
Getaway – Featuring four new maps (Pacific Highway, Train Dodge, Double Cross, Diversion), Capture the Bag mode, Legendary Camo and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Visceral Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Quad-Core CPU, AMD Six-Core CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD 290, Nvidia GTX760 with 3MB RAM
- HDD: 60 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
- S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a l...
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.