ZMR – T-Rekt Update Gameplay + Convergence
Prepare to get “Jurasskicked!!!” In ZMR’s latest update, T-Rekt, you’ll travel to exotic tropical locations to mow down Dominion soldiers, zombies, monsters, and starting now…dinosaurs!
T-Rekt features a new mode called “Extinction Ops” that features “Jurassholes!”—a new mini-campaign that pits players against Dominion soldiers and dinosaurs as they complete semi-random objectives scattered across a tropical island. Complete the objectives and attempt to escape the island, but not before facing off against a Tyrannosaurus Rex with missiles strapped to its back in an epic final boss fight!
T-Rekt features five more new maps in addition to Jurassholes! including Convergence (Threshold Defense), Cadaverous Isle (Kill Every Thing 2), along with three new maps: King of the Jungle (PvP and PvE), Terminal 23 (PvP and PvE), and Shell Beach (PvP only).
ZMR is now released on steam free to play, download it HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Speed Event Server Opening Soon
- Webzen announced today that MU Online will open a new Speed Event server on October 4.
- Gloria Victis Update Takes Alpha Players to the Beach
- Gloria Victis takes a major step forward towards building their ideal sandbox MMORPG world today with update 0.0.6.7, focusing on crafting, hu...
- Allods Online Open Beta Officially Launches
- Allods Online officially launches into Open Beta. gPotatos critically acclaimed and highly anticipated free to play MMORPG is finally availabl...