Zero Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zero Online Page.
Zero Online is a 2D Sci-fi MMORPG published by TQ Digital, the same folks who also publish Eudemons Online, Conquer Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and Way of the Five . The game is best known for its fast experience gain and high level cap. Players take command of large mechs and can defeat hordes of enemies at once. The game has a few interesting features, a large variety of weapons and a good deal of content overall. To learn more about Zero Online, check out the official MMOHuts Zero Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
- Four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale - are now available.
- Star Trek Online Season 13.5 Launches July 18 (PC)
- Tensions will rise in Star Trek® Online, as captains will soon have access to a new update to Season 13 – Escalation.