Zero Online Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zero Online Page.
Zero Online is a 2D Sci-fi MMORPG published by TQ Digital, the same folks who also publish Eudemons Online, Conquer Online, The Warlords, Crazy Tao and Way of the Five . The game is best known for its fast experience gain and high level cap. Players take command of large mechs and can defeat hordes of enemies at once. The game has a few interesting features, a large variety of weapons and a good deal of content overall. To learn more about Zero Online, check out the official MMOHuts Zero Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes: Ascend removes skiing bug
- Hi-Rez Studios has found and removed the "skiing bug" found in Tribes Ascend.
- League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
- Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he'd been hired as a writer for the...
- Atlas Reactor Announces Free Mode and Progression Changes
- Today, the Atlas Reactor team has made two big announcements regarding the game's free to play mode, and changes to player progression.