Xiah Rebirth Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Xiah Rebirth Page.
Xiah Rebirth is a 3D martial arts themed fantasy MMORPG published by Xiah Studios. The game used to be published by GamesCampus, the folks behind Asda Story, Cue Online and Shot Online, but GamesCampus shut the service down towards the end of 2009. Since then, the developer has picked up the global service for the game. Both the game’s graphics and gameplay feel a bit outdated, as the game is quite old now and the gameplay feels slow paced and buggy. Xiah Rebirth’s biggest drawback though is its limited content. The game only has four playable classes and around 9 maps to explore, one of them being the starting town. In the video above, I created a Sword Man (The class is called Sword Man. Not Swordsman!) and killed a few monsters outside of town. To learn more about Xiah Rebirth check out the official MMOHuts Xiah Rebirth page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.
- Block N Load Announces Three New Characters
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce three new heroes will be taking up arms in the Block N Load roster on Thursday 1st October.
- The Aurora World Closed Beta Date Announced
- GBE Entertainment Limited has announced they will begin closed beta testing for their new MMORPG The Aurora World on March 7.