Worlds Adrift Sails onto Steam Early Access in May 2018
Community-Crafted MMO Worlds Adrift will launch onto Steam’s Early Access program for the first time in May 2018. May 17th is the big date and will be available worldwide for £19.49 / $24.99 / €22.99. As part of a presentation at London Games Festival today, where the singer, Freja Frances, performed live with Worlds Adrift’s OST composer Murugan Thiruchelvam, backed by a string quartet
“When we went into Closed Beta in May last year, we couldn’t have envisioned the sheer amount of quality feedback we would receive from our inspiring community,” commented Henrique Olifiers, CEO and co-founder of Bossa Studios. “At times, this completely shifted our production’s scope, and as a result, helped us truly hone Worlds Adrift’s vision, and has got it to this unique place. We now feel ready to take the game to a much wider audience, and work even more closely with the players to ensure we continue to learn and improve it. This is another reason why we label Worlds Adrift as the first Community-Crafted MMO.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Continues Sharing The Love
- Valentine's events will continue into March for Knight Age players.
- Silkroad-R welcomes new players and launches design contest
- Silkroad-R and Silkroad Online have launched new events for players.
- Check-in, Knock-out: New indie brawler signed by tinyBuild
- tinyBuild Games has made the next step in its bid for indie publishing world domination, signing incredible multiplayer brawler Check-in, Knoc...