Worlds Adrift Sails onto Steam Early Access in May 2018
Community-Crafted MMO Worlds Adrift will launch onto Steam’s Early Access program for the first time in May 2018. May 17th is the big date and will be available worldwide for £19.49 / $24.99 / €22.99. As part of a presentation at London Games Festival today, where the singer, Freja Frances, performed live with Worlds Adrift’s OST composer Murugan Thiruchelvam, backed by a string quartet
“When we went into Closed Beta in May last year, we couldn’t have envisioned the sheer amount of quality feedback we would receive from our inspiring community,” commented Henrique Olifiers, CEO and co-founder of Bossa Studios. “At times, this completely shifted our production’s scope, and as a result, helped us truly hone Worlds Adrift’s vision, and has got it to this unique place. We now feel ready to take the game to a much wider audience, and work even more closely with the players to ensure we continue to learn and improve it. This is another reason why we label Worlds Adrift as the first Community-Crafted MMO.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Debuts New World of Warships Cinematic Video
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, is excited to release a brand-new cinematic trailer ...
- SMITE Reveals Aphrodite and Launch Delay
- Another day, another god joins the pantheon.
- SOE Live 2014: New Screenshots & Content Preview
- We are at SOE Live in Las Vegas! While we're getting an in-depth view of everything SOE has to show us for its games showcase, check out ...