Worlds Adrift Sails onto Steam Early Access in May 2018
Community-Crafted MMO Worlds Adrift will launch onto Steam’s Early Access program for the first time in May 2018. May 17th is the big date and will be available worldwide for £19.49 / $24.99 / €22.99. As part of a presentation at London Games Festival today, where the singer, Freja Frances, performed live with Worlds Adrift’s OST composer Murugan Thiruchelvam, backed by a string quartet
“When we went into Closed Beta in May last year, we couldn’t have envisioned the sheer amount of quality feedback we would receive from our inspiring community,” commented Henrique Olifiers, CEO and co-founder of Bossa Studios. “At times, this completely shifted our production’s scope, and as a result, helped us truly hone Worlds Adrift’s vision, and has got it to this unique place. We now feel ready to take the game to a much wider audience, and work even more closely with the players to ensure we continue to learn and improve it. This is another reason why we label Worlds Adrift as the first Community-Crafted MMO.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Stone April Update Expands Game
- Hangame, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, is releasing the newest update for Guardian Stone!
- Goodgame Empire Now On Kongregate
- Goodgame Studios announces the release of Goodgame Empire on the gaming portal Kongregate.
- The Repopulation - End of February 2014 Update
- The Repopulation is currently in a private alpha test of their ambitious new sandbox MMORPG, and their next alpha test phase is just around th...